Deneyap Technology Workshops were established with the aim of raising the generations who will realize the National Technology Initiative that will lead the development of Türkiye.
The curriculum and workshops prepared by expert instructors aim to support the development of Technology Stars of the Future and produce successful products using technological innovations on behalf of humanity and our country.
In Deneyap Technology Workshops, students who are entitled to be included in the 36 month education program receive free technology education in eleven different fields including "Design and Production", "Robotics and Coding", "Electronic Programming and Internet of Objects", "Advanced Robotics", "Cyber Security", "Energy Technologies", "Aerospace Technologies", "Software Technologies", "Material Science and Nanotechnology", "Mobile Application" and "Artificial Intelligence".
Deneyap instructors consist of people who have self-regulation skills, good level of creative thinking skills, is able to develop original ideas, have critical thinking skills, love to learn and teach, have advanced skills in teamworking, co-working and problem solving and are aware of the importance of Deneyap Technology Workshops and National Technology Initiative for the future of Türkiye.
Deneyap Technology Workshops present a comprehensive and different education model that is project-based, deals with dailly life problems, enables students to acquire skills integrated to 21st century by taking into account the needs of the next century.
Students who want to study at the DeneyapTechnology Workshops are subject to a two-stage student selection exam, namely the e-exam and the practice exam.
Technical, scientific and cultural excursions are organized for our students to include them in visual learning process and let them experience their learnings in the field. Thus, it is aimed for excursion programs within Deneyap to reinforce theoretical knowledge.
Deneyap Technology Workshops provide service in 84 cities in 3 countries with the aim of raising the engineers and technology leaders of the future for a fully independent and strong Türkiye.
26 September 2023
Find the Nearest Workshop Now!
Click here to find workshops.
Click here to find workshops.
1. Electronic development board developed with domestic and national engineering facilities in order to transfer the infrastructure of subjects related to Electronic Programming and the Internet of Things and to run certain artificial intelligence algorithms.
1. The enhancement of the real-world environment and its contents with computer-generated sensory inputs, such as sound, video, graphics, and GPS data.
1. An early example, model, or version of a product built to test a concept or process, or to behave like a replicated and learnable item.
1. A designed approach to solve a specific problem or achieve a specific goal.
2. The step-by-step presentation of fundamental commands or statements that perform tasks.
1. Circuits formed by connecting circuit elements such as resistors, diodes, transistors, capacitors, and integrated circuits to each other.
1. A circuit element that causes a voltage drop across its terminals according to Ohm's law.
2. The opposition to the flow of current in an electronic circuit.
1. A symbolic representation used in computer science and mathematics to express a symbolic expression or a quantity.
2. In programming, a data structure that stores a given value in the memory of a computer and allows its use in desired locations.
1. Cryptology or encryption.
2. The methods employed to transform readable information into a form unintelligible to unauthorized individuals.
1. A fixed-wing aircraft is an aircraft that flies by creating lift through the shape of its wings and the forward motion of air.
1. A problem-solving approach that aims to uncover unseen thoughts through different perspectives, providing alternative strategies and solutions.
To Get More Information About Deneyap